So, “Boo Boo” got a boo boo…NOW what to do?
Filming on “Now” shut down soon after Justin pulled a muscle in his leg, despite the fact that he showed up for work the next day (photos from the Dec 2nd day of shooting here). Justin chatted about his injury, stating it wasn’t as bad as it was made out to be. However, he can’t shoot on an injured leg, so it looks like for now…. there is no “Now”. Shooting is scheduled to resume in a few weeks.
So… while Justin is laid up, we have a list of things he could do:
- Tweet something- since he can, now
- Try to win tickets to YogiBear
- Film a robo.to clip for his website
- Write and record some music
- Vote for himself to win an Oscar
Just a short list of ideas, Justin. Pick one. Or a few. Psssst. Pick #4!