Joey Once Again Paired with Kym Johnson for Dancing With the Stars
The dance pairings for Season 15 of Dancing With the Stars were announced this morning. There was some question about whether or not any of the stars would be given the advantage of partnering with their previous pro dancer, and ABC mixed it up a bit.
Some pairings are brand new while others get a second shot at glory.
The good news is, Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson are going to take a few more turns around the ballroom floor together.
Here is a list of the pairings:
- Joey Fatone and partner Kym Johnson (came in second in season 4 dancing together)
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas (came in third in season 11 dancing together)
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough (a new pairing, but Hough is a golden child on the show – he’ll partner well with Shawn)
- Kirstie Alley and Maxim Chmerkovskiy (came in second in season 12 dancing together)
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke (won the mirrorball while dancing together in season 3)
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd (a new pairing, Murgatroyd won the mirrorball with Donald Driver last season)
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus (a new pairing)
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff (a new pairing)
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsea Hightower (a new pairing)
- Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy (a new pairing)
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani (came in third in season 8, the highest Dovolani has ever placed in the competition)